That’s right – the Achievements contest is back! For those who entered last year, the rules and achievements have changed a bit. For those new to the game – I originally started the Achievements as a way for all of us to earn those all too important ‘bragging rights’. Being a part of the CGAR clan on Xbox ( group of us who play Call of Duty ) setting up an Achievement section almost fell right into place so running with that idea, I have created a number of cigar related ‘challenges’ – the harder the challenge the more points it is worth. Just like last year, please be sure to contact me if you have any challenges you want us to add because if it is added its worth a 3-5 pack of cigars!
But like all things – we do have . . .
1. All Achievement submissions must be sent by photograph – you can send them via Email, Twitter or Facebook but it must be a picture.
2. All pictures must be recent – only photographs after April 15th, 2012 will be accepted. I do check Meta Data and if I can not verify it, it does not count.
3. You can group achievements together into a single submission ( Forgetful and Back to Front for example )
4. It is easy to cheat on some of these, I ask you to please not cheat though – no fun in cutting corners. Honor system everyone
5. HAVE FUN! This is meant to be a fun contest and win a bunch of cigars, not to be taken too serious!
~ Also, check out the Achievement Scoreboard to see how everyone is doing and their ‘picture proof’!
- Give your cigar a proper burial
- Play a match of Call of Duty with a CGAR clan member
Its A Trap!
- Smoke any Dutch Master, Black and Mild, Grey Owl, Swisher or other cigar that has been machine made AND sold in a 7-11, convenience store or local ‘grab and go’ establishment. It must have the words ‘Quality’ or ‘Premium’ on the box or the wrapper.
- Photograph where you keep your cigars
- While smoking a mild or medium cigar, hold up a full body cigar proving you were just too chicken to smoke it
In The Man Cave
- Take a picture of your “Man Cave”
- Smoke a cigar while having a beer
- Show the receipt from your latest cigar purchase
Your On Candid Camera
- Picture of you smoking a cigar during an online herf
- Smoke a cigar while ‘meditating’
Boutique Cigar Challenge
- Smoke 2 boutique cigars in one day
The Hippie Achievement
- Smoke a cigar and give your best hippie impression
The Forgetful Achievement
- Nub a cigar without removing the band
- Smoke a cigar while lifting weights
Back To Front Achievement
- Cut the head and light, smoking the cigar through the foot
- Carry at least 5 boxes of cigars at one time
Always Time To Study
- While smoking a cigar or pipe, proudly display your Tobacconist University Book
Across The Airwaves
- Have a cigar while watching or listening to a cigar related broadcast
Loving The Ladies
- Smoke a cigar while having a woman ( or man ) on your arm
Just 5 More Minutes!
- Smoke a cigar while playing a video game
Howling At The Moon
- Smoke a cigar with the moon in the background
Location: On The Green
- Smoke a cigar while on a golf course
Location: On The Edge
- Smoke a cigar on top of a building
Location: The Whip
- Smoke a cigar in a car
Location: On The Street
- Smoke a cigar next to a street sign
Double Ash Achievement
- Smoke two cigars at the same time
The Cut Achievement
– Smoke three cigars of the same blend with three different types of cuts
- Play an instrument while smoking a cigar
- Smoke a ‘Dead’ cigar
- Make it appear that someone who is asleep is smoking a cigar
- Smoke a cigar while wearing your most sophisticated outfit
The Flamer Achievement
- Light three cigars with three different types of flame (Jet, soft flame, match, etc)
- Photograph of you sending out a Cigar Bomb
Destroy The Evidence
- Light a cigar with the receipt from your latest purchase
In The Eyes Of The Law
- While smoking a cigar, have a police officer or their vehicle in the background
- Have a cigar while playing a game of poker
- Share a cigar with the same sex
– Smoke HC Series Connecticut Shade, Criollo and Habano Colorado all in one day!
Dressed For Success
- Wear the same swagg as the cigar you are smoking
A Taste Of Royalty
- Smoke the Arturo Fuente King B, King T and Queen B in a single day. Simple as that!
- Make a cigar ash mess big enough that you would rather hire someone else to clean up
Soak Up The Rays
- Have a cigar while on vacation
Theory Of Evolution
- Smoke a cigarillo, petite corona/robusto and then a churchill
- Complete all Location achievements
The Contraband Weekend Achievement
– Smoke Cuban Cigars all weekend
- Prepare your favorite cigar to be smoked and destroy it without taking even one puff of it.
- Smoke a 3 hour + cigar
CAO Sopranos Achievement
– Smoke all sizes of the CAO Sopranos Line – the Associate, Soldier, Boss and Tony Soprano (no time constraint)
– Smoke Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Gran Consul, La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel, Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo Pesadilla, La Flor Dominicana Ddouble Ligero 660 in a single sitting!!
You Guys Really Are NUTS!
- Go to your humidor and smoke that ‘special’ or rare cigar!
Please feel free to enter in your own achievements and we will add them to the list!
~ The Cigar Nut Himself!
Smoke Inn Cigars
Commonwealth Cedar Spills
Keep an eye on this list because it is constantly growing.